What We’re Doing To Ensure Your Safety:
- Only one person at a time will be allowed in the reception area.
- All magazines have been removed from the office.
- Only one pen is used and it’s sanitized after every use.
- All surfaces touched by patients or staff are being sanitized after every visit. This includes door knobs and arm rests. (Hospital grade sanitizers are being used)
- All staff that are in contact with you are wearing masks and gloves.
- Products and supplies will be brought to you curbside as required.
- When recommended “Telemedicine” visits are available.
We encourage you to call from your vehicle when you arrive to ensure that the waiting area is empty. It’s now required that you wear a mask or some form of nose and mouth shield in order to enter the office. If you have any questions we’re here for you Monday-Friday and can be reached at (215) 230-9707 or our contact page.
Please note, if you have any symptoms, (e.g.; cough, fever, flu like symptoms), we ask that you call us in advance to reschedule your appointment.