When you have pain in your feet, you don’t want to hear “I’ll see you Monday” or “We’ll have to run some tests”. You want relief. And you want it now. That is exactly what you get from Dr. Ken Lefkowitz, the podiatrist with the personal touch.
“The human foot is an incredibly complex, beautiful piece of engineering. When something goes wrong with it, people are at a loss. They don’t realize how much they depend on their feet. My first job is to help patients realize there is hope, and that coming to me is the first step to relieving their pain and having their questions answered.”
- Doctorate: New York College of Podiatric Medicine, New York, NY
- Active Staff: Doylestown Hospital
- Member: American Podiatric Medical Association, Pennsylvania Podiatric Medical Association
- Board Certification: Podiatric Orthopedics, ABPOPPM
- Lecturer: On local cable show, Sports Talk, “How to Prevent Sports Injuries”
- “Diplomate, American Board of Podiatric, Orthopedics and Podiatric Medicine”