Dr. Lonnie Kaplan graduated Magna Cum Laude from Binghamton University in 2008 and earned his DPM degree in 2012 from Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine. He completed a 3-year medical/surgical residency at the Department of Veterans Affairs Healthcare System in East Orange, NJ and served as Chief Resident in his third year.
His podiatric interests include (but are not limited to) sports medicine, orthopedics/biomechanics, preventative diabetic foot care, wound care, and limb salvage. Dr. Kaplan is conservatively minded but also fully trained in foot and ankle surgery, which he performs when alternative treatments do not resolve podiatric issues. He resides in the Ambler area with his wife, Hillary, and labradoodle, Barley. They enjoy outdoor activities, traveling, live music, and family outings.
- Board Certified by the American Board of Podiatric Medicine
- Active Staff at Doylestown Hospital and Abington Surgical Center
- Panel Physician at The Center for Wound Healing and Hyperbaric Medicine at Doylestown Hospital
- Educational speaker at community events
- Member of the American Podiatric Medical Association and Pennsylvania Podiatric Medical Association
CLICK HERE to Read about Dr. Ken Lefkowitz.